Skip to content
Maintankadin

New Build (8970) 9/19/2008

Arcand
Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:22 am
Less analysis, more panic!
_________________
Scarlet Crusade - Tanked 11/11 Kara, 2/2 GL, 1/1 ML, 6/6 ZA, 0.5/5 SSC, 1/3 TK, 1/3 MH, 2/4 BT
I'd trade any libram for a green gun of the Champion.
Arcand
Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:49 am
Smile

More constructively, tell yourselves that for every threat nerf we receive Buff Points which the devs might use to give us better damage reduction.
_________________
Scarlet Crusade - Tanked 11/11 Kara, 2/2 GL, 1/1 ML, 6/6 ZA, 0.5/5 SSC, 1/3 TK, 1/3 MH, 2/4 BT
I'd trade any libram for a green gun of the Champion.
Makaijin
Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:28 pm
I still don't understand the need to nerf it all the way down too 100%. I can understand if they went 160% or something. Or if they the crits are so insane they could always make it not capable of critting, that I can live with.
_________________
Jtree
Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:21 pm
Anyone else thing that damage might have been nerfed because of an impending block value buff? One can hope.
_________________
Morn
Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:41 pm
I thought this was interesting, it's on the recent Devastate nerf (was posted before that, since then it's been nerfed to 50% weapon damage again):