Skip to content
Maintankadin

Months ahead and Order of the Silver Hand (+ other guilds)

Lumenos
Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:16 pm
Any chance of doing this on the PTR instead of beta? If so, i'd be there.
Rasmfrackn
Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:36 am
Ooh, almost missed this being out all weekend.

Are we accomodating true lowbies, or just 55+ lowbies? If true lowbies, maybe one of the goblin towns... ratchet/BB are pretty manageable? Otherwise maybe Shatt or Tyr's Hand? (Tyr's or Ebon hold would probably get my vote if there's a nice backdrop somewhere)
_________________
Rasmfrackn
Dwarf Paladin
Icecrown Server
Mortehl
Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:55 pm
/bump

closing the poll in a day or two and making a decision. Comment while you can.
_________________
Songblade
Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:28 pm
I'm down for it, I think it would be badass...

I would prefer Saturday 8-10, but I guess maybe I could make it Friday at the same time, but I might have other obligations.

If not, we could always set it for two separate times and just post both screenies =]
_________________

Arngrim
Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:31 pm
This is quite possibly now the biggest reason I am upset I didn't get a beta key...


T.T
_________________
Kathane
Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:47 am
Bump!


Mort, is there a time/place decided on this yet?
_________________
"What's the kill order?"
"This room, the next room, the hallway, and then the boss."
*throws shield*

Tinalt
Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:33 am
I'm not in beta or I'd go =(

oh well. i'll go to the trainer on the ptr and dream of the day i hit 75.
_________________
laranyacat
Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:42 am
I am very much in favor of this proposal. They made me change my name when I logged in to Northrend, but you can find me there as Ayalin. Name the time and the place, and I'll do my best to show up!

Oh, and I'm a blood-elf, so I'd be grateful if you would make it a location more friendly to Horde than, say, the Stormwind docks. ;-)
Kathane
Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:41 am
I'm suffering from the dreaded "Error 132" issue that came with the latest build, so I won't be able to attend any of the dates unless/until there's a fix. Grrr.
_________________
"What's the kill order?"
"This room, the next room, the hallway, and then the boss."
*throws shield*