Skip to content
Maintankadin

"Tanking in Wrath of the Lich King" -- blue post

Mortehl
Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:30 am
I don't heal now. I won't be healing in Wrath. I'll be bashing shit in the face with my shield.
_________________

BLIZZARD I LOVE YOU <3 The new prot stuff is AWESOME Very Happy

(Please increase the damage redux on Imp RF and we're complete)
moduspwnens
Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:11 am
Is the warriors' Shield Specialization "scaling correctly"? If not, who cares?! That amount won't make a huge difference anyway, and that's who I see as our "enemy."
_________________
Mannoroth US

Modus | Governor
Sharlos
Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:45 pm
Guarded by the Light

Reduces the mana cost of your Holy Wrath, Avenger's Shield, Consecrate, Holy Light and Flash of Light by 15/30%.


Would be interesting. But I still wouldn't pick the talent up unless I was forced to because our abilities cost too much mana.





On a side note I spose I do feel kind of 'cheated' in that Death Knights and Druids seem to be getting substantially more powerful off-roles than Paladins and Warriors. Of course if it stays that way it will most likely mean that Druids/Death Knights will switch to their off-role than a Paladin/Warrior would.
Snake-Aes
Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:12 am
Sharlos:
Druids are actually complaining quite a bit because many kitty dps talents are being diverged from bear talents, which makes it inviable to get them all. It's akin to our prot tree.

DKs...Well they are a new thing. All three specs to dps and tank, with slightly different Playstyles. Unholy does a lot of aoe damage with blight, wandering plague, powerful ghouls and death&decay. Blood does a crapton of selfhealing and can do a ton of single target dps, while frost is like a frost mage..full of snares and +damage on frozen targets, plus that speed buff/debuff.
_________________


Spankadin in development.
.'>';