Ok I just got confused
Judgement has been replaced with 3 new spells; Judgement of Light, Judgement of Wisdom, and Judgement of Justice. All Judgement spells are considered ranged attacks for purposes of how they hit and how they critically hit. All cause damage based on attack power and spell power.
Judgement of Light now heals based on the Paladins attack power and spell power, the effect can not trigger more than once ever 4 seconds.
Judgement of Justice will no longer prevent Fear effects, but will only prevent NPCs from fleeing (e.g. at low health).
Judgement of Wisdom now restores mana based on the Paladins attack power and spell power, the effect can not trigger more than once every 4 seconds
So when I Seal Corruption. What am I Judging? Like I see the buff now but your saying I can now Judge 3 things instead of just normal judge for each seal.
_________________
