Skip to content
Maintankadin

Frequently *Answered* Questions 3.0.2 & Wrath.

Worldie
Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:26 am
You sir won the sticky.

Now, i know it would be useless, but at least i can write "READTHEFKINGSTICKY" rather than linking posts Razz
_________________

R.I.P. Sanctity Aura, it's Hammer Time
Fizzgig
Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:24 pm
I plan on linking this thread anytime anyone has any questions about anything on these forums I'm pretty sure.
_________________
PsiVen
Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:21 pm
I agree that Agi gems are bad but it's actually a pretty decent stat to have on armor.

Worldie
Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:01 pm
It's unknown if it's indended or not however. It might as well be (and thus would "fix" our threat gap compared to warriors *shrug*)
_________________

R.I.P. Sanctity Aura, it's Hammer Time
Knaughty
Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:58 pm
I hope they remove JoL-threat, and boost our DPS a little to compensate. I don't like getting a big chunk of my TPS from heals as a mechanic.

The other problem is the TPS from SoL is highly variable. In Sunwell:
• Negligible at Kalec
• Small at Brute
• Huge at Felmyst
• Huge/2 at Twins... which is bad @ second twin.
• Zip at M'uru for spawn tanking.
• High at KJ.

That said, even if they zero it and don't compensate, we have "enough" threat in Tier-7, and our threat scales faster than warrior threat, so we'll hopefully catch up some in Tier-8+
_________________
This isn't the "Offtankadin" forum. Everything I post is "Progression Maintankadin" focussed.
Knaughty - Sunwell 4/6 pre-nerf.