Skip to content
Maintankadin

Please for the love of god

Discus
Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:06 am
I know I was only being silly and I understand the need for this thread.

MT can be a little intimidating for those of us with, erm, less than perfect IT skills though.
Playdoh
Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:21 am
I must be strange then.

Even though I have not frequented tankspot.com very often. I do go to ElitistJerks. I actually have a hard time finding my way around ElitistJerks. I know the information is probably there somewhere, it is just not easy to find.

The layout of Maintankadin is AWESOME. The information you really need to know is in the stickies.

For the most part it's all the other posts that sometimes confuse me, and then I start to 2nd guess the stickies.
_________________
Zironic
Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:09 am
Someone should probably make an Elitistjerks Wiki where the theorycrafters can put up the most up to date theorycraft for each class.
Playdoh
Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:24 am
They have one, posted on Elitist Jerks itself.
_________________