Skip to content
Maintankadin

Reckoning

Worldie
Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:22 pm
Includes all threat gains, even white damage.
_________________

R.I.P. Sanctity Aura, it's Hammer Time
Seraphia
Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:24 pm
All the +threat stances/auras/buffs had an additional 30+% of bonus threat tacked on to everything. So it adds some weight threat wise, to our auto attacks.

Instead of giving the raid the Salv buff and decreasing their threat, they just made the tanks increase their threat out put by roughly the same amount.

Like Defensive stance for a warrior, isn't just 10% increase as listed, it's 10% + the 'salv' mod.

For us, we still have our Giant Holy damage threat increase and now this more universal 'salv' mod threat increase, which applies to all our damage, not just holy.


-edit- I post slow Sad
_________________
-Seraphia <Slap in the Face> : Doomhammer
WATERBOYsh
Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:25 pm
kk - good to know. I had assumed it, but didn't know if it was a right assumption or not.

This still wouldn't make reckoning worth it. Seals of the Pure would give a bigger increase in threat for the same amount of points. If I have talents to spare at 80, I may put 1 point in, which is what I have now on live, and I actually see it proc a fair bit.
_________________
Seraphia
Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:37 pm
That's probably correct (but I'm no number cruncher), but it's also boring Wink
_________________
-Seraphia <Slap in the Face> : Doomhammer
Seraphia
Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:53 am
Can anyone see on Beta if Reckoning is Proc'ing Judge/Seal's again? I remember someone mentioning Reckoing bonus attacks weren't Proc'ing Judges/Seal's... but on Live now (with the new 3.0 patch) it is proc'ing both again.

Was a welcome surprise. Cool
_________________
-Seraphia <Slap in the Face> : Doomhammer
Worldie
Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:38 am
It wasn't in last beta build, and i cba spending money to check on live :O
_________________

R.I.P. Sanctity Aura, it's Hammer Time
Kinrain
Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:48 am
Don't hold back Snake, tell us what you really think!
Laughing
_________________
Zironic
Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:53 am
If it required less points in prot it would be a good ret talent.
Garwin
Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:21 am
Reconing procing vengence dots still though right ?