Skip to content
Maintankadin

Goggles

Invisusira
Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:00 am
WoW is actually a lot easier with graphics turned off.

Cidx
Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:02 am
I have been debating wether or not to stick with Engineering because of the goggles in BC they lasted me till Illidan. But these will only last me.. a week? (Assuming my guild blows through Naxx2.0 fast for 25mans).

I am still thinking going Bsmithing for the 3 extra slots. +90 Stamina that'll last me till the last raid ever made is > these goggles.

Now to sit and wait to see if they release more goggle upgrades.
Equitas
Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:08 am
for lvl72 those goggles are pretty hardcore.
_________________
Lies! You just don't want us to see your super secret strat involving Voodoo Gnomes!

Kellern
Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:18 am
remember the goggles we love now are 62..
_________________

Moonlight - Argent Dawn EU
Kellern
Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:24 am
Yeah...

On a lighter note.. Blizz said ages ago that they want to make the professions more.. progressive.

Expect to see upgrades for these in the future, like the Hard Khorium Goggles and Blacksmithing stuff.
_________________

Moonlight - Argent Dawn EU
Thrornir
Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:46 am
The problem is, unless the goggle upgrade is better then the content you're facing, it's completely pointless to grind for. If it's just an expensive replacement for gear you'll pick up in the instance it's designed for, I don't see a lot of point to it.

What I'm waiting for instead of the goggles is what 'extras' we end up getting, and if they'll stack with enchants. If things like the rocket launchers on gloves change to stack with an enchant, I might stay. If they stay 'engineering gadget OR constantly useful enchant', I'm gone for blacksmithing.
anthony
Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:48 pm
i fail to be impressed.
if these goggles are supposed to be good at 80 then they are,

_________________
i come with my own background music, yes im that cool.
Knaughty
Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:35 pm
• Engineering "Enchants" don't stack with Enchanter ones. Blacksmithing Gem slots do.

• We get a great helm. Which we replace in Naxx-10.

• We can sell motorcycles...

I really enjoy engineering, it's very fun. I occasionally make people go "WTF" with various toys in-raid. I still use rocket boots every time I run Shattered Halls heroic (face-frisbee the first 3 mobs in Gauntlet, WHOOOOOSH to end of gauntlet, tank whole gauntlet. Goes faster).

But it's seriously sub-par compared to blacksmithing at the moment.

NB: If you run SH like I do, remind the Druid to lose tree form so he can catch up this millennia after you rocket into the distance.
_________________
Invisusira is mean and horrible! *plots kitten theft*
Smartos
Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:07 am
These goggles must be a joke ... a bad one.
_________________