Skip to content
Maintankadin

New Build (8970) 9/19/2008

Nika
Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:17 pm
What nerf?
Morn
Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:21 am
So is it just doing damage equal to your block value now? Is it still affected by Shields of the Templar? Because if it isn't, it's most likely a bug.
Lumennon
Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:10 am
On PTR, i topped dmg meters W/O ShoR. Easily. And the guys i ran with are not the crappy equipped kinda guys.

So, honestly, considering the imba crits we made with ShoR, it doen't surprise me that they nerfed it. And tbh, it doesn't bother me THAT much.

However, one thing i don't get:

Why did they BUFF it from 200 to 240% in the last build and then nerfed it to 100%? That seems... Odd...
_________________


But I NEED Tacos! I need them or I will explode... That happens to me sometimes!