Nah, this isn't a nerf. They're gonna add in block scaling to the point that it's about the same. I base this on nothing. _________________ PLEASE HELP ME TEST THIS: PHP WoW Tanking Simulator
This is what blizzard gets for playing with high %s.
They raise peoples hopes. Then they realize scaling %s add up real fast.
This is sadly why "This ability causes a high amount of threat" is a good thing :< _________________ "Why was there bacon in the soap?" -Zim
"I'm not saying stupidity should require capital punishment but can't we take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?" -Bash.org
Mica
Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:00 pm
Instead of "high threat" just give us some base damage... 797 base damage at lvl 80 would make me happy.
Protector of the Pack now increases your attack power in Bear and Dire Bear form by 2/4/6%. (Old - increased the bonus attack power by 20/40/60%)
I thought that was the Bonus AP from bear form and
the 6% overall AP
slightly better scaling. slightly worse...uh, base numbers? _________________ "Why was there bacon in the soap?" -Zim
"I'm not saying stupidity should require capital punishment but can't we take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?" -Bash.org