Skip to content
Maintankadin

Warrior Envy - I haz it D=

degre
Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:42 am
Awesome.

/bow
_________________

Gildas
Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:06 am
To complete the ensemble I recommend Death charger's Reins.

Very classy though.
anthony
Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:43 am
/sigh warriors get the cool stuff
_________________
i come with my own background music, yes im that cool.
degre
Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:55 am
As far as I know, if you do it for the look you can freely equip it, you just wont get the bonuses as you don't have the abilities.

Just equip it and put on a cool 2h or some badass sword and board, I love this: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=13375
_________________

Karbon
Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:52 am
Dual Wielding MoM is definitely the best look (and more importantly damage) especially with the Warrior t3.
Chevalier
Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:40 am
This thread reminds me of how angry I was when they revealed paladin T3 Evil or Very Mad
Elsie
Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:46 am
Do want...