Skip to content
Maintankadin

A little bit of light entertainment during all this theory.

Spectrum
Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:03 am
Nice. A well fleshed-out metaphor.

I get a lot of my WoW information from this site, so I may rank Paladins higher relative to other classes than they deserve. Even then it always surprises me how often people still have their old notions and don't want to let Paladins excel.

I don't know much about the nerf cries. That much I'll have to see once I get to actually try out our new trees and skills.
_________________
No really, I'm not addicted.

Tankadin - http://armorylite.com/us/Silvermoon/Spectrum
Tree - http://armorylite.com/us/Silvermoon/Arboria
Faylinn
Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:10 am
bell curve grading Wikipedia for the win...

It essentially normalizes students relative to each other rather then how well they actually know the material. Top students get pushed down, and poor students get pushed up.
_________________

Bouncelot 60 Human Paladin - StormScale