Skip to content
Maintankadin

Spec for levelling as tankadin L70+ wotlk

snowwight
Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:03 pm
If nothing changes, seems like prot will be a pretty horrible leveling spec in comparison to ret. And particularly with the new hshield slam, you should be able to tank 5 mans just fine as ret.
_________________
Tankadin since before it was a good idea
Joren
Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:54 am
Got a nice team for meself, shadow priest, lock and a resto duidui, all very capable players. I will probably play prot and run instances with them all the way to 80, "soon".
_________________
Io.Draco
Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:27 pm
ill be leveling as prot , and ill take it slow , do all the quests in all zones , doing instances aswell
_________________
Dragonzbane
Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:50 am
I'll tell you what was awesome...
Entering the Portal at 12:15am and seeing very few people in the outlands.
That first night was absolutely grand.

Eventually, people caught up to where you were in quest progression and things started to be a PITA. I eventually ended up heading to Zangermarsh early which wasn't too bad but again people eventually caught up.

Ideally, I will hop off the boat where ever I decide to start off and skip that whole first zone. Head to either the second or third zone in progression and be in solitude for a while.

My only issue is that I may be too interested in the storyline to skip any zones and come back to them later.

Regardless, I hope there are any quests like that stupid Fifi deal.
_________________
Dragonzbane
Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:52 am
Another thing is that I will do more research on Reputation gains and factions.

I messed up HH and CE by not doing enough instances early on and making the grind much harder.
_________________
moduspwnens
Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:59 am
Mods are slacking! Move to WotLK forum!
_________________
Stormreaver US

Modus | Governor
Honorshammer
Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:45 am
Going off almost 2 year old memory, BUT

Right before tBC came out, Blizzard made it so any quest already marked 'Complete' in your quest log would not yeild experience.
_________________

http://honorscode.blogspot.com/