Skip to content
Maintankadin

Beta Server/Name Listing

theshard
Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:50 am
Just got my beta invite but I am at work and can't do anything. Woot!
_________________
Kivas
Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:28 pm
us Pve Server - Asava the boomkin and a Premade Paladin on the pvp realm, Kivas.
_________________
Fortunately for us, sanity is not a prerequisite for tanking... anybody who charges into a pack of mobs determined to break all forms of crowd control has probably lost a couple marbles.
Vediog Svaor
Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:57 pm
US, PVE "Northrend" - Vediog, Horde
Dehn
Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:29 pm
I got my key today, and copied Dehn to Coldarra (only option for EU?)
_________________
Zumor
Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:56 am
PVE EU Colldara
Name not yet choosen, downloading beta right now, got my key today =)
Serrot
Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:36 am
Serrottius (Paladin), Northrend US-PvE
Lochar (Hunter), Northrend US-PvE
_________________

Blog: Light's Defender
Sinfaxi
Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:04 pm
I work at a GameStop and my manager got a beta key but doesn't play so he is going to give it to me at work tomorrow. Pretty sweet deal if you ask me. I'll edit with my characters when I get on it.
_________________
Sinfaxi/ 70 Pally/ Whisperwind
Karador
Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:29 pm
Karadorii - both servers
_________________


Blue Rage Bar = I start the fight PISSED!
Chrysla
Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:51 pm
Chrysla - Both servers.
Zumor
Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:18 am
PVE EU Colldara named Zumor

unplayable EU beta, only instances are playable with these lags, and even there huge lags... Utgarde Keep tanked without problems (endboss a wipe because healer had disconnect...)
Averroes
Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:52 pm
Averroes Northrend
_________________