Skip to content
Maintankadin

What is the first item you are getting for EoTs?

Vrimmel
Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:54 am

What is the first item you are getting for EoTs?

The new EoT vendors bring in a lot of tempting candy for a tank. What are you planning to get?
http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?page=868

Personally I think I'd like to replace my libram. LoO has been a faithful addition, but tbh, I'm kindof sick of it and want something new.
Barathorn
Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:09 pm

Re: What is the first item you are getting for EoTs?

For me it will most likely be Tier Gear although the Trinket, Ring and Shoulders have all caught my eye.
Vrimmel
Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:15 pm

Re: What is the first item you are getting for EoTs?

I kinda want to get the tier gear, but I want to save the effort of having to grind new EoTs all over again.
Nikachelle
Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:28 pm

Re: What is the first item you are getting for EoTs?

Tier... I guess. But I'm loathed to replace my T8. How I love it so. :(
nebulas
Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:36 pm

Re: What is the first item you are getting for EoTs?

i think the 8.5 shoulders are rather weak, so i will probably focus on those. Then I will just slowly start to replace my 'weakest' items looking for the most bang for my buck so to speak.
kanst
Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:16 pm

Re: What is the first item you are getting for EoTs?

I will be waiting for the 258 tier. My first two purchases are going to be the ring and the libram.
Candiru
Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:14 pm

Re: What is the first item you are getting for EoTs?

The ring and libram are pretty amazing.

The trinket is quite nice, too.
PsiVen
Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:58 pm

Re: What is the first item you are getting for EoTs?

I'll be picking up the ring first, libram next and then the shoulders if upgrades still haven't dropped (I'm using XT's or T8 for the 4pc). Waiting on the 258 tier gear, until then I'll end up breaking any sets for offset upgrades.
anthony
Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: What is the first item you are getting for EoTs?


Same only ill be getting the alliance version, damn i hate T7.5 shoulder sooo much.
gmf1
Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:52 pm

Re: What is the first item you are getting for EoTs?

I'll be getting t9 helm, as there don't seem to be any helms from the instance. And i won't have to hide it :)
Alanyor
Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:06 am

Re: What is the first item you are getting for EoTs?

I use 4p t8 with xt shoulders. Got our first t9 token today, so when I have the badges I will replace shoulders with t9, then get ring, then libram, then rest of t9 if I get more t9 token.
KysenMurrin
Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:55 am

Re: What is the first item you are getting for EoTs?

I'm not sure the badge-only T9 is the best option, as it's lower ilevel than the rest of the badge gear, so I might go for the shoulders, trinket, or libram first. Or hoard badges until I get an actual tier token.
Lid
Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:39 am

Re: What is the first item you are getting for EoTs?

LIbram first, definitely. I'm still using awful rings - ilevel 213 and 219, but they still give me a lot of avoidance. My libram though, I can afford to drop for the dodge proc. I'll probably be replacing some agility/stam gems with just pure stamina gems to get the most out of the effect.

Probably not much afterwards. My server is either dead last or close to it on progression, so the new crusade stuff will be difficult to come by.
Mert
Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:31 am

Re: What is the first item you are getting for EoTs?

Definitely the Libram first for me I believe. Fare thee well, Libram of Obstruction.