Skip to content
Maintankadin

Royal Seal of King Llane

itankforcash
Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:38 pm

Royal Seal of King Llane

So I have been clearing Ulduar 10 since it came out, without fail every reset I have killed this boss and I have had my eyes set on the trinket.

It is the 2nd BiS, just under Heart of Iron afaik.

Anyone else been having amazingly bad luck on getting this trinket? Always getting that terribad plate healing helm...

I fear I will not see this trinket before 3.2 hits :(

+ For the people that do have it, do you use it when blade ward procs? For a higher chance to guarantee a parry or is it just used as a mini CD?
SellassieTanks
Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:37 pm

Re: Royal Seal of King Llane

Welcome to my Titangaurd & Both Ignis Trinks......GETTING AGGRAVATED!
itankforcash
Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:45 pm

Re: Royal Seal of King Llane

SellassieTanks wrote:Welcome to my Titangaurd & Both Ignis Trinks......GETTING AGGRAVATED!


It's when things like this happen that I really wish every boss dropped a chest that the master looter could choose 1 item from the bosses loot table.

That would be really nice also for DKP and Loot councilers, since DKP wouldn't be like for the 1 item, but the whole chest than you can choose which item you want from the chest, so pretty much every class would use their dkp on every boss.

Nothing more demoralizing than the anticipation of the item you really want not dropping after months...
kanst
Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:29 pm

Re: Royal Seal of King Llane

All the trinkets drop like mad in our guild, however we cant get a pair of Mim's couplings to save our lives. The first week they dropped and we let the 3rd tank take em, they havent dropped since. Also I cant seem to get a weapon. I got my last laugh on the last Naxx raid before Ulduar, which ruined my PR. We saw 2 titanguards drop our first 2 raids. Since then I havent seen a weapon drop, no titanguard, no Sorthalis, no shiver. Thats probably a combined 20-25 kills of those bosses
SellassieTanks
Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Royal Seal of King Llane

Something needs to change....Always a couple pieces keeping me back....

I have had the scroll of agility enchant waiting in my bag for Titangaurd for over 3months now. ( Any weapon would be better than Broken POS (I mean promise)
Leviathan's Coil - First 4 weeks 3 drop, pass them to other tanks as my combo was a bit better...NOW, wont drop
Heat of Iron- One has dropped lost the roll (we don't even roll,but loot council couldn't decide between me or our warrior)
Furnace Stone- I think even our hunters and rogues have this damn thing!!!!

And one more side note, KT has only EVER dropped WoT once and NEVER Last Laugh!
steadypal
Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:55 pm

Re: Royal Seal of King Llane

we've had i think 5 of those trinkets drop,, feral druid got one and so did a rogue i think for kicks




NOW hodir hard 10man chest needs to drop my freaking BOREAL guard already, 9 kills, no shield...
bubblehaxx
Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:24 pm

Re: Royal Seal of King Llane

steadypal wrote:
NOW hodir hard 10man chest needs to drop my freaking BOREAL guard already, 9 kills, no shield...



Still no trinket or shield but Hodir coughed up a Shiver for me last week. I'm pretty sure I'll have my 10 man ulduar achievement mount before I get those 2 items.
Awyndel
Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:16 am

Re: Royal Seal of King Llane

Omg if this doesn't drop before 3.2 I am going to kill something...
Barathorn
Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Royal Seal of King Llane

This is not the frustrations thread.

Gear discussions only please guys and girls, you know the drills.

Barathorn.
itankforcash
Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:57 am

Re: Royal Seal of King Llane

I guess that also applies to the 4 page long Red Sword of Courage whine thread.

I edited it to make it not a frustration post anyway.
Barathorn
Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:12 am

Re: Royal Seal of King Llane

While I don't feel the need to discuss other threads in this forum I will do so, so people can see the clear differences between what is acceptable and what isn't.

The 4 page Sword of Courage thread developed into a discussion about other alternatives for a tanking weapon which was relevant at the time before it repeatedly got necro'ed over the last few weeks. Because it became a valid discussion [for the time it was originally posted] the thread was not locked. However if it continues to be necro'ed it will be because commenting on something posted a long time ago with the intention of arguing/trolling/discussing something that is no longer relevant is not how this forum works. Do the dailies for the AT if you cannot get a RSoC and get a TD, it isn't difficult to understand that surely.

For everyone who has posted in this thread, this thread has not discussed alternatives or shown any slight interest in anything other than whinging, which I might add the original post was not about, and for that reason alone I would point people to the frustrations thread if you have something you are not happy about.

Please keep this thread on topic and answer the questions the original poster has otherwise I will simply lock this thread. You know what is and isn't tolerated in this forum, you have been warned. If you can't be constructive without bleating or whinging then please do not post.

Barathorn
SellassieTanks
Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:31 pm

Re: Royal Seal of King Llane

To OP, I am also having bad luck......Downing Yogg. This trinket is definently a very sexy Progression Trinket IMO. Cooupled w/ the Heart of Iron that is ALOT of EH w/ 2 decent on use avoidance effects.

Barathon: Wanted to spellcheck you, but instead you just expanded by vocab(kinda)
daemonym
Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:08 pm

Re: Royal Seal of King Llane

im in the same boat as far as trinkets go, i've become addicted to the stamina + on demand mega dodge JC crab. and since i'm in a 10m only guild my optiosn are limited. the stamina is great for eh but the only other real option for me is the essence of gossamer, and the proc is utter garbage for progression imo. so im highly considering using the defenders code (850 armor + 11% dodge use) since with 32k ho unbuff with 1 stam trinket, the armor will make my effective health more...effective. and combining 2 dodge use trinkets is powerful, DR or not. thoughts?
SellassieTanks
Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:09 pm

Re: Royal Seal of King Llane

Defenders code is a lil less EH, but a better proc/use