On-Use Block Value Items: All items and set bonuses that trigger temporary increases to block value have been modified. Instead of increasing their block value amount by 100% like other items, they have all had their effect durations doubled. This applies to Glyph of Deflection, Gnomeregan Autoblocker, Coren's Lucky Coin, Lavanthor's Talisman, Libram of Obstruction, Tome of the Lightbringer, Libram of the Sacred Shield, the tier 8 paladin Shield of Righteousness bonus, the tier 5 paladin Holy Shield bonus, and the tier 5 warrior Shield Block bonus.
As always changes are never final until patches are released live. However I believe that BV was a long awaited changed and I'm very positive it'll not change.
standard 969 rotation
0 - Holy Shield
1.5 - ShoR
3 - Judgement
4.5 - HotR
6 - Consecration
7.5 - ShoR
9 - Holy Shield
10.5 - HotR
12 - Judgement
There is a 9 second distance between judgements meaning IF LoO gets double duration it'll ALWAYS be up. Meaning 352 BV vs 272 BV from LotSS.
I could be getting ahead of myself but for those of us that sold it might be wise to buy it again. We don't of course know of any new librams in the new instances but entering I'd say LoO is superior.
Agree/Disagree?
I do want to add that due to the BV change perhaps it'll DOUBLE the effect on LotSS. It is very likely if it is changed then LotSS will stay BiS.. if so my apologies for thinking ahead.

