I've been curious as to why some of the non set gear that has blocking stats tends to be inferior to equal Ilevel gear without those stats in the same slot. Yet for some other slots, items with blocking stats seem to match other items of the same Ilevel quite well.
There are a handful of slots where I see this happening, and to varying degrees. I've linked gear for the waist and feet slots and what the differences are along with the wowhead side by side comparison for convenience. Can someone explain to me, how these items could possibly have the same Ilevel?
Feet comparison
Kyzoc's Ground Stompers
48 Stamina
1 Strength
26 Defense
33 Dodge
34 Parry
VS.
Inexorable Sabatons
33 Block Rating
77 Block Value
1 Socket
Waist comparison
Ablitive Chitin Girdle
25 Stamina
7 Defense
47 Parry
37 Hit
1 Socket
VS.
Fleshless Girdle
1 Str
28 Dodge
50 Block Rating
_________________
http://armorylite.com/us/frostmane/fridmarr/
Fridmarr
Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:57 pm




