Skip to content
Maintankadin

What's quickets way to uncrittable from where I am now

Perrigrin
Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:04 am

What's quickets way to uncrittable from where I am now

Just dinged 80 today, and put the titansteel stuff I had banked (BS) - I had hope this would get me to uncrittable - but I'm a good bit off.

Here is my armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Chamber+of+Aspects&n=Perrigrin

I also have Icebane Breastplate, Icebane Girdle and Icebane Treads to swap in, the BP has the big hp enchant, but I suppose I should swap that for def - Nothing gemmed yet.

So, guess I'm looking at some specific advice what to do to get uncrittable quickest possible.

My cash is kinda limited + mats / tank JC ring seems rare on my realm.
Engendrus
Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:12 am
This elixir is a quick way to become uncrittable, I used it while I didn't have the 540 def.

Also there's a good chest in pinnacle (reward from a quest).
_________________
Darus
Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:30 am
dont use that frost resistance crap, wowhead for 5man blues and get going Smile
_________________
Darus - protection paladin [Stormscale] RIP
Avvenia - balance druid [Stormscale] RIP

Chinaman took my account
daemonym
Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:40 am
i can't check your armory sadly, but i'll tell you what i used to be uncrit before i got all my crafted epics.
daunting hands+legs.
defense trinket (i used the TBC dabiri's enigma).
saronite bracers-belt-shoulders-chest,
random quest reward head piece.
riot shield thingy (can't even remember name or location, had it for a day only)

if you have gem spots anywhere ignore socket bonus (unless it's defense of course) and put a thick suncrystal into it for +12 def. enchant everything with defense including your bracers with the TBC enchant.
_________________
Elsie
Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:19 pm
quickest method: new pvp trinket, defense enchants, and the auction house.