Skip to content
Maintankadin

What 4 pieces of 25 Man T7?

Oneßlood
Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:14 am

What 4 pieces of 25 Man T7?

So I currently have Helm, Legs, Gloves and Shoulders.

I am thinking what is the best non Tier piece to get and still keep the 4 piece for set bonus. (Yeah the set bonus isn't the best. But 3 more seconds at the end of a fight could make or break a 1% wipe.)

Right now since I just picked up http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40446. I am leaning towards getting the 25 man chest and then wearing those legs for more dodge and I could use the hit on them.

Any other nice non tier piece suggestions with still keeping the 4 piece?
_________________
Tacoshell
Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:22 am
Dragon Gundam Zord Activate!
_________________
Tacoshell-70 Protection Paladin-Smolderthorn
Kilthanas
Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:09 am
I think ideally I'd have...

HELM - Helm of Vital Protection
SHOULDERS - Tier 7
CHEST - Dragonstorm Breastplate (Sarth with 1 drake up 25 man)
LEGS - Legplates of Sovereignty (Maly 25 man)
GLOVES - Tier 7

That'd give 2 set bonus and have what I consider the best helm, chest and legs in the game.

If you are really hard up for 4 set, or wanna keep that until those harder to acquire pieces drop I'd go with those Sartharion legs and grab the tier 7 chest. Although I do like my helm of vital protection itemization quite a bit better than the tier 7 one.
Phonic
Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:14 am
I agree with Kilthanas 100% Smile
Elsie
Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:24 am
I'm a fan of 4pc, but I think the chest and pants together is too much SBR. I'd toss one of those.

There's so much parry because high EH items seem to have tons of parry just thrown on them. It's kind of annoying.
Kynes
Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:37 pm
Call me crazy but I think I'm going to keep 4 piece and dump the gloves. I'm a block value/rating whore and adding the block gloves from 25 man naxx (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40188) I can sleep easy knowing my obsession with block has been fed. Plus, that allows me to pick up Parry/Dodge pieces elsewhere while still maintaining my 4 piece.
_________________
Kynes - The Underbog
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Underbog&n=Kynes

Eversteel used to tank uphill both ways in the snow.
Without heals.
Darus
Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:41 am
*missclick*
_________________
Darus - protection paladin [Stormscale] RIP
Avvenia - balance druid [Stormscale] RIP

Chinaman took my account
Riekko
Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:40 pm
i got burdened shoulders from gothic25... dunno if i want t7 shoulders anymore because now i look decent and not fugly.
gmf1
Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:18 am
Deal and take the t7 shoulders, yes they look hideous, i passed on them the first time they droped but got in trouble from some guildies, they really are the best shoulders you can get.

They start looking alot better when you have the t7 helm (which im not rolling on as i have vital) So ive just become used to them and if i ever have an omg they look hideous moment, i just take a good look at the stats.
_________________