Skip to content
Maintankadin

Stickys

Arjuna
Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:17 pm

Stickys

Maybe look over a few of the stickys? They are a bit...outdated...
_________________
Barathorn
Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:45 am
I am working on it but this time of year is hectic, please bear with me Smile

Barathorn
_________________
Dorvan
Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:01 pm
Apparently stickies don't work, as the very first sticky (announcement) on this forum is about this very subject.....
_________________


WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Moonlight Sonata Techno Remix
Arjuna
Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:02 pm
reading what? the entire screen is filled with stickys and announcements Razz

I usually just automatically scroll down past all of them just to get to the ordinary posts, since I hardly can see them when i go into this part of the forum... (the 7! stickys and 2 announcements take up most of the place on my screen)
And in the time I've been here I have grown accustomed to not looking at them since I already knew the content, so I didn't see a new one pop up Smile
_________________
Arjuna
Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:05 pm
but I'm used to it, i got a history of fail...need stronger pills and better glasses! Razz

[edit]: hmm, the page doesn't seem to like me, it shows a lot of topics as "got unread posts in here m8" when they haven't...
_________________
Guillex
Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:18 pm
It's sometimes good to go back over some old content ... refresher course, yaknow? Smile
_________________
Póg mo thóin