Block Set
Avoidance Set
Threat Set
Now that we are in WOTLK what kind of sets are you all creating? I have 3 currently
Block Set.
This set consist of high BR/BV. I tend to use this gear while Running Heroics and clearing trash in Naxx. My statistics in this gear are
20.7% - Dodge
16.3% - Parry
30.6% - Block
Avoidance Set
This set consist of high Dodge and Parry along with Max HP. My statistics in this gear are
25.8% Dodge
19% parry
15% Block
Mixed Set
If I mix my BV/BR/STR/Stam etc I come up with the following
22% Dodge
18.5% parry
26% Block
***********************
Now here are some of my questions
#1 - When I run my Avoidance macro I have more avoidance in my Block set then in my Avoidance set which is an oxymoron lol. So should I just make my block set..my main set? Or would the Avoidance set be more geared toward bosses?
#2 - Should I go with m Mixed set for everything? I have only 1% less avoidance in my Mixed then Block.
#3 - Does it even matter with the current content? Just keep getting more gear and play around more?
_________________


