Skip to content
Maintankadin

Dual-stam Trinkets

ARogers
Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:11 am

Dual-stam Trinkets

People seem to really hate the dual stam trinkets. I am currently at 540def and plan to stay there with the 3 more drops I need from heroics. However, what are all of you choosing over dual stam? Are you using the PW2.0? I am a JC and will have the Monarch trinket in about 3-4 days, so I was thinking of making 2 of them. 1 will have the 2x stam BoP gems, and the other will have 2x def BoP gems. Then if I need the avoidance or stam, I can swap them accordingly. The other I was going to have as the stam trinket from Heroic AzN. Is this a bad idea? I want to know if you guys have any opinions.
Andryana
Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:21 am
I'm using the stamina trinket from Azjol and the Block trinket from Violet Hold, it just has too much block rating to pass by and it helps getting block capped.
_________________
thenNATEgoes
Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:21 am
I may be wrong, but doesn't unique mean only 1 can be equipped at a time?

This is one choice Essence of Gossamer. Which I'm still trying to get to drop >.>
_________________
Sanctify
Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:26 am
When I first dinged 80 I was using the Commendation of Kael'thas and Seal of the Pantheon.

Have since moved on to Essence of Gossamer and Lavanthor's Talisman.

As the poster above says 4.5% block rating from a single slot is just too nice.
_________________
thenNATEgoes
Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:16 am
This combination Laventhor's Talisman with Essence of Gossamer is really nice.

Lucky you though, I think with your JC only trinket and Gems you can push out more Stam from the figurine than you would get with the Essence.
_________________
Barathorn
Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:25 am
I am currently using the two alchemy trinkets, as I do more instances I can see myself using the +111 Stamina Trinket in place of one of them, dependant on the situation.

It cost me around 1000g to level to 440 engineering without mining and then another 500g for the mats for my goggles. I think that is pretty good value.

Barathorn
_________________
Eanin
Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:53 am
I'm a JC who has Essence of Gossamer, and I don't actually use it. The Monarch Crab+Lavanthor combination is just too good. I can't really imagine dropping Lavanthor for anything, so long as I'm not block capped.
_________________
fuzzygeek
Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:40 pm
I'm still running around with Commendation and Gossamer, because it's silly.
_________________