Skip to content
Maintankadin

Why no Stam version of new DMC

gmf1
Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:37 am

Why no Stam version of new DMC

Why haven't they put in a stam version of the new DMC? I know the agi one is pretty good, but i want a stam one Sad I can understand there is little point in having stam as a proc, but don't see any reason for not haivng it on the card pasively.
_________________
Majiben
Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:34 am
For a while it was close to required for any raid tank to collect (pre 2.4). It was an expense most others never were forced to pay. I'm actually quite happy with the new cards, the str one has a large chunk of BV to it's name (74). The new ones are good but not required.
_________________
I made a port to exodar. My friend proceeds to MD Alar onto the AFK tank, and we both run. People ran with us, until the port, and realised it was to exodar. Only three of us went through. Turns out people would rather die than go to exodar. -Infurnus
Fedaykin98
Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:34 pm
I love the whole Darkmoon Card concept, and I'm also disappointed there's no STA trinket - there were 2 in BC (Madness was the other, I think?).

I may get the STR version of Greatness as a BV/Threat trinket, because it's also awesome for Ret. I will not get the AGI one, because I'm not interested in the idea of a decent Dodge trinket that procs more threat.

I'll probably get Greatness STR for my Paladin and Greatness AGI for my Enhance Shaman.
_________________
gmf1
Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:00 pm
Ille get right on colecting mine right after they drop from 2-6k per card.
_________________
Majiben
Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:47 am
Oooh that's a good point, DMC:G works well when I play ret in 25 mans.
_________________
I made a port to exodar. My friend proceeds to MD Alar onto the AFK tank, and we both run. People ran with us, until the port, and realised it was to exodar. Only three of us went through. Turns out people would rather die than go to exodar. -Infurnus