Skip to content
Maintankadin

Consumables Sticky???

Kup
Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:18 am

Consumables Sticky???

Is there one? If not should there be? Also, if not please help me out, obviously Flask of Fortification is the way to go, but for 5 mans, za or kara at the end after a flask has work off, or whatever else, what should be used for food, flasks, or elixers. Also, I have very few health post on me at any given time but a ton of mana pots. I feel that this is right because 0 mana equals 0 threat equals dead party/raid. Is this right?
_________________
jnames
Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:11 am
Seems like a good idea to me here is what I use (it is by no means a definitive list):

Flask of Blinding Light - Used mainly when OTing
Flask of Fortification - Used when MTing progression content not on farm

Elixer of Major Fortitude - Used for farm content on bosses where and extra boost is nice (Prince for example)
Greater Arcane Elixer - Almost always use one of these with the Major Fort. as well as times when my rotation may need to be off for special considerations.

Superior Wizard Oil - Pretty much everything but heroics and first half of kara.
Superior Mana Oil - Offhealing

Healing Pots
Mana Pots
Rejuve Pots - Always use these instead of mana or health in progression content
Destro Pots - If you are having threat troubles, pop these with wings for a nice boost (useful if your DPS far out-gears you and you would like them to be able to go all out)
Ironshield Pots

Spicy Crawdad/Fisherman's feast - +30 Stam - Used when I need EH
Blackened Basilisk/Crunchy Serpent - +23 Spell Dmg - Used for threat
Grilled Mudfish - +20 Agi - If you need more avoidance

That's what I have used in the past. I'll go ahead and do some searching for more pally consumables over the next few hours, in fact I already know of some I am missing, just need to find them.

-Justin
Rahl
Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:18 pm
If you carry a ton of mana pots on you get them turned into http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=30552 They come in stacks of 20 instead of stacks of 5. You'll save tons of bags space.
_________________
Nottebella
Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:29 pm
An actual "Potion Injector" item that you could load with whatever type potions you want, would be amazing, even if it was engineering only. I suspect that was the intent of the item design but that they couldn't figure out a way to make it work within the constraints of the system.
_________________
Nottebella - 70 - Argent Dawn