Skip to content
Maintankadin

Librams?

Elderin
Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:37 am

Librams?

Anyone have a suggestion for a good libram for a tanking.

(On a side note, Warriors can get a Sawed-Off Hand Cannon or the Armored Plated Combat Shotgun; we get Venture Co. Libram of Protection; how is that fair?)
_________________
Elderin - Paladin (Protection) - Whisperwind
Consecration is my crowd control
Targonis
Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:59 am
15 Emblems of Heroism solves your problem. I crit SHoR raid buffed for 9100 Dmg with the new EoH Libram... and I block 1900 Dmg. It's sexalicious.
_________________
Omatre
Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:21 am
I can't quite see where you block 1900 dmg in that gear. I'm @ 944, and only maybe 1/2 an ilvl behind you, I'm curiouis where you found 1000 more BV.

Care to elaborate on that figure? I've seen 1400'ish block value
_________________

Soraki
Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:48 am
im guessing he only has about a 1000 BV outside of a raid no procs...

i have 1336 unbuffed, and have seen 1700 with raid buffs and procs...

with thaddius polarity charges i have seen 11-12k shield slams
_________________
Paladin/70/Illidan
Armory Link:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Soraki
Omatre
Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:48 am
Forgot about the 1.3 multiplier
_________________

Tieran
Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:44 am
Even still... 9100?

I don't think I have hit for that much to be honest :S
Except on gimmick fights like Thaddius...

Anyways - you wanna know what the big big bummer is about this?

Thats the best Libram in the game at the moment and we cannot get teh Epic Achievement!!!!!!!

Oh and I would also trade 352 BV every 5 secs for either the Glyph warrs have or the stamina ranged slot : /
_________________


http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emeriss&n=Tieran
Subject
Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:23 pm
12925 on Thaddius, 10 man.

I believe my block value is 1334 without kings. Not home atm, but will double check tonight.
_________________
Regretful - Female Blood Elf Paladin of Mannoroth
Subject - Male Human Paladin of Arthas (Sold Pre-2.4)
Vioarr
Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:41 pm
Any reason why people aren't using Libram of repentance anymore?
_________________
Taragor
Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:24 am
Sorry but exactly which Libram are we talking about here? And is it better to have more BV through a libram over the one from the turn in of the Venture Coins that helps increase Shield Of Right Damage?

Thanks
_________________