Skip to content
Maintankadin

Titansteel Shield Wall Ingredients

Haylo
Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:34 pm

Titansteel Shield Wall Ingredients

If you're looking to make or have made for you the crafted BoE Titansteel Shield Wall, This is EXACTLY what you'll need (if you transmute all the titanium). If you buy your titanium from the AH or have a miner then you just need the mats listed in the Recipe section below:

18 Cobalt Bars (18 Cobalt Ore)
76 Saronite Bars (152 Saronite Ore)
18 Crystallized Life
3 Eternal Fire (30x Crystallized Fire)
3 Eternal Earth (30x Crystallized Earth)
3 Eternal Shadow (30x Crystallized Shadow)
1 Frozen Orb (heroic Drop)

Recipe:

4 x Saronite Bars (8 x Saronite Ore)
3 x Titansteel Bar ( 3 x Titanium, 1 x Eternal Fire, 1x Eternal Earth, 1x Eternal Shadow)
- 9 titanium
- 3 Fire, Earth, Shadow
1 x Frozen Orb

If you're not a miner you can get the titanium from your AH or via transmute(alchemy 395, 4 day cooldown) each bar requires:
2x Cobalt Bar
8x Saronite Bar
2x Crystallized Life

to get the 9 bars for the titansteel would be:
18 Cobalt Bars (18 cobalt Ore)
72 Saronite Bars (144 Saronite Ore)
18 Crystal Life

This is a fantastic tanking shield and on par with the Naxx drop shield. I highly recommend it. Though the badge shield may be accessible faster depending on your play style and time.
_________________
Majiben
Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:55 pm
It is far cheaper (on my server at least) to buy the titanium ore or bars.
_________________
Majiben
If we wanted Ret to be a joke, we would have just left the tree as it was, and maybe kicked it a little for good measure. -GC
Spectrum
Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:17 pm
I thought Titanium was mined and smelted. I had no idea it could be made by alchemists. Requires 450 mining to mine it. It's the new Khrorium.
_________________


No really, I'm not addicted.
Majiben
Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:03 pm
[url=WEBADDRESS]SOME TEXT[/url]
_________________
Majiben
If we wanted Ret to be a joke, we would have just left the tree as it was, and maybe kicked it a little for good measure. -GC
Nidaknat
Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:16 pm

Waiting

Waiting for it is the tough part making all those titansteel bars. I myself couldn't wait and when I got home from work yesterday morning I went and bought 10 Titansteel bars and had the helm, feet and shield made. I will just sell off the Titansteel bars as I make them now to make back my money.

Now I am almost ready for heroics.

Nida