Skip to content
Maintankadin

The Alchemy Trinket

Spotnick
Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:54 am

The Alchemy Trinket

Is it just me, or is the specs of this trinket make alchemy a very viable profession?

Indestructible Alchemist's Stone

I mean... 40% more healing at each heal you get? How can you want anything else????????????

Makes me wonder if I shouldn't drop mining... I like my engineering goggles a lot, so I won't drop that lol.
mconeone
Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:17 am
Potions...
_________________
semp
Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:38 am
40% from potions only. It is still a very good trinket at 75 stam and 50 def. The mele dps is very nice as well at 100 AP and 50 Crit.
Spotnick
Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:07 am
Tooltip says healing "AND" mana potion...

So I assumed it's both.
Rhiannon
Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:36 am
It means healing potions and mana potions, not healing from all sources, and also mana potions. Perhaps they should have used "health" rather than "healing", though it's pretty obvious that if it were 40% more healing from all sources it'd be ridiculously overpowered.
_________________
Spotnick
Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:56 am
I know i know.. brain cramp.

Sorry, I'm not english native, so sometimes I should read better than what I do lol.

So basically, this is only worth it because of this new system which makes you unable to use more than 1 potion in a fight...
Targonis
Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:11 pm
I use this and the Isle Exalted Trinket still, Isle is 54 Def and 40% potion, This one is 75 Stam 50 Dodge and 40% potion. Effect does not stack.

Once I find about 25 more def rating, or the def trinket from Thaddius I can replace my Isle Exalted trinket for it.
_________________
Barathorn
Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:12 am
I am using it in combination with the other alchemists stone [+54 def] for instances, its a nice trinket. However I am not level 80 yet so it may change once some of the other trinkets become available. For grinding I am using the Engineering trinket with the 430 AP proc.

Barathorn
_________________