Skip to content
Maintankadin

Tier 7 shoulders and belfs

Enkal
Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:27 am

Tier 7 shoulders and belfs

Has anyone noticed that the T7 shoulders are just plain wrong on belf males? The left shoulder is rotated backwards so you can see under it when looking from the front. It seems like it's about to fall off and both shoulders look like they are floating on the character. Sad

Any other races have this issue or is it a "belf male only will be fixed before next expansion" kinda stuff? Rolling Eyes

I dont even know how to put it forward that I want it fixed... Confused
_________________
amh
Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:46 am
T7 shoulders looks like shit on anyone (even female draenei)
_________________
Kieras <- armory
Levantine
Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:42 am
It's not, because all of my shoulders are out of alignment as well.

ETA: It's probably just heaps more noticable on T7 because, well, you know. :/
_________________

Rinforce | Rinforze
Petrus
Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:37 am
My Wapach's Spaulders of Solidarity look seriously messed up as well - perhaps it's a larger graphical error.
_________________
Targonis
Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:14 am
Abomination Shoulderguards is where its at.
_________________
semp
Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:16 am
T7 shoulders look hedious. Adding the T7 helm makes them look slightly better though, as the wings on the helm sorta match the shoulders.
DramaticBaby
Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:10 pm
Well I will keep my current shoulders so I can wear them when outside raids.

This T3 remake is so horrific I almost can't find words for it, belfs are freaking blood knights, not a chicken.

Already longing for T8, which I hope are not a remake from earlier Tiers
_________________