I'd like to bump this - I'm curious as to its location as well. I'd REALLY like to throw a few of these in yellow sockets on my gear to get my meta working reliably, but I have no clue where to get them. _________________
its gotta be from some heroic somewhere, but I've yet to see it on my server either, and I've run almost every heroic except violet hold, occulus and pinnacle.
I can't find this pattern.
I also can't seem to find the meta pattern for the Beaming Earthsiege Diamond for some of our healers. _________________ If necessity is the mother of invention, laziness must be the father.
not all gem pattens are randoms from heroics had a few drop drop just killing out in the wilds 4 pattens today 2 from heroics two from farming mats for tank ring (which i now have). Hope you get lucky _________________
its not one of the world drops currently discovered, I hope they did not forget to put a link to it in game! _________________ Submit to freedom or be destroyed.
BoP _________________ Majiben If we wanted Ret to be a joke, we would have just left the tree as it was, and maybe kicked it a little for good measure. -GC