Skip to content
Maintankadin

Cost of Titansteel

Zoltar
Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:50 pm

Cost of Titansteel

So.... what are the costs like on your server. Doing a little window shopping last night and the going rate per bar on Khaz'goroth seems to be 350-500 per bar. Is that reasonable?
_________________
.
.
.
Knaughty
Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:57 pm
600-1200 on my server.

Prices are stupid right now. I expect 300-500 ill be where it ends up.
_________________
This isn't the "Offtankadin" forum.
Knaughty
Naxx-25 15/15 pre-buff
Zoltar
Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:06 pm
With 3 bars needs for each tanking piece it's gonna be costly to get geared for raiding. Ahh well, the mammoth will have to wait.
_________________
.
.
.
gibborim
Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:31 pm
300 here.

Buffy
Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:25 am
Titansteel Bars 500-700 ea
Frozen Orbs 350-500 ea

Gorgonnash, alliance side.

I'm finding other ways of getting a good tank set, atm. Embarassed
_________________

Armory
Enkal
Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:36 am
You dont really need Titansteel for raiding imho.

Just doing the lvl 80 instances and some heroics and you'll be set for entry level raiding afaik.
_________________
Petrus
Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:18 am
Titansteel was about 500 Hordeside on Gorgonnash US, didn't check the orbs yet. I'm hoping to get one off of a guildie for my goggles.
_________________
rodos
Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:06 pm
Titansteel stting at around 800g/bar on Lightbringer-Alliance. Frozen orbs are already plentiful and down in the 200-250g range.
_________________
Zoltar
Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:17 pm
Found someone who would give me their Titansteel CD for as long as I need it at no cost. Hello shield wall Smile
_________________
.
.
.
Dehn
Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:06 pm
bars at 500-700 here.. orbs at 100-120g.
_________________
Maswin
Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:10 am
What would be the going rate to smelt titansteel for someone?

I did it last night for 15g, was pretty sure it was dead cheap but as with Alchemy on my previous main, I rarely used the cooldowns for myself so just sold it cheap for the sake of better than nothing.
Ayka
Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:16 pm
Black Dragonflight - Horde

Titansteel Bar 600g-1300g

Frozen Orb 100g-250g (Much, Much more Common. We run Heroics/Instances like crazy)

Titansteel CD - 50g-100g
_________________

Zorminster
Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:51 pm
about 300 per bar here and comparable for the frozen orbs. Destromath Horde.

I did have a guy desperate to have his shield pay me 200g for my titansteel CD though about 3 nights ago. Im not complainin ;p
_________________