Long story short, how do I determine when I should replace my dodge gems with parry gems? I know when the patch released I lost almost 5% avoidance in my max avoidance set. I went from somewhere around 39% dodge to 35.8%. I have 4 dodge gems in this set. I want to know what my avoidance would be if I changed some of those dodge gems to parry gems and I don't know how to figure it out.
I have tried to figure out and test the math and I simply get confused. If the character sheet had some way to include diminishing returns I might not be as confused. I understand how base avoidance isn't affected by diminishing returns but I still have a hard time being confident in my numbers.
I used to not have to worry too much about this because I could use mods like Tankpoints to change values (subtract 10 dodge, add 10 parry, and see where that puts me). I'm not aware of this mod being updated yet.
Any guidance so that I can answer this question myself when it comes up again would be appreciated. Useful mods that help answer this question without a calculator would also be appreciated.
_________________


