Any word if blizzard is retroactively retuning gear?
You know, it strikes me that our old gear is pretty outdated now with the new talents. Anyone know if Blizzard has indicated TBC and prior gear are being retuned for the new rules of the game? _________________
BLIZZARD I LOVE YOU <3 The new prot stuff is AWESOME
(Please increase the damage redux on Imp RF and we're complete)
WTB beta access. Soon as I get in, mission 1 is to figure out the coefficients on all our skills. _________________
BLIZZARD I LOVE YOU <3 The new prot stuff is AWESOME
(Please increase the damage redux on Imp RF and we're complete)
Considering they did it before with retribution items, possible.
Considering all (well, most) old items from tbc will be outdated on level 80, why bother? _________________
Just like with the changes from %crit -> crit rating, I expect the spell power and universal hit/crit rating to affect all the old gear. I bet they'll just run an automatic tool to convert all the old ratings into the equivalent new ratings. It's not like non-80 gear will matter that much, and if it does they'll nerf as appropriate.
One thing that will be nice is all this healing plate I've been accumulating will be great spell-damage plate. _________________ No really, I'm not addicted.
"The skill-gear curve is steep for small values of skill."