Skip to content
Maintankadin

what to look for in a 2 hander

deuce
Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:59 pm

what to look for in a 2 hander

In the fights where i am not tanking - i would like to have a good 2-hander to pull out.. Besides farming Kara - whould Hammer of destiny be a good choice?.. or the BOE axe or mace or sword? or should I farm honor for it?
QuantumDelta
Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:03 am
...If you're alliance and have to revert to SoC something slow.
If you're horde and don't really care about speed just go for the highest "DPS" you can get your hands on.
_________________
StopPokingMe
Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:35 pm
I got tricked from Blizz........ I thought that going Armorsmith would be beneficial for tanking. I was wrong. I decided to go Hammersmith and pull out Deep Thunder when I need to smack things, like those damn magic immune mana fishies in Kara right past Curator.
_________________

Rogues hate me
ydraw
Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:53 pm
if you are a Blood Elf, the 150 badge axe is by far the best choice.

If you are alliance and don't have seal of command, honestly you would be doing more for the raid by healing instead.
Dawnseeker
Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:50 pm
I only tend to use my 2hander to dps if I actually spec ret occasionally, but I did get one made for tanking...
The Hammer of Righteous Might (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=32854)
I don't get to 2htank very often, but it is pretty much the only way I can tank normal instances without taking half my gear off (issues with bag space). It has a very nice speed for a 2hander, which means I can usually get full benefit of reckoning with it.
_________________
Telleryn - Bloodelf Tankadin - Mark of the Beast - Terenas-EU