Skip to content
Maintankadin

2.4.3: Mariachi hat or wedding dress?

fudomyou
Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:02 pm

2.4.3: Mariachi hat or wedding dress?

For tanking heroics, I've taken to putting on wedding dresses or other stupid cloth pieces in order to increase my damage income.

But with 2.4.3, a challenger has appeared to rival the wedding dress in terms of visual stupidity - the Mariachi hat.

So, which would you tank in? I rather like my Bride outfit (complete with hanzo sword!), but I can totally see myself rocking mariachi style into Coilfang...
_________________
Worldie
Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:11 pm
both
_________________


Proud founder of the 40/21 club
Petrus
Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:14 pm
Wear both and throw a nice glyph on the hat imo.
_________________
Worldie
Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:43 pm
Ohhh true the braplate and pantieplate, i got both still in bank.
_________________


Proud founder of the 40/21 club
ldeboer
Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:10 pm
Go the pimping hat Smile

Shame there are no canes in the cane Sad
_________________
Lieris
Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:10 am
Tuxedo and the hat for me!
_________________

Skwigelf
Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:43 am
Isn't there a whole Mariachi outfit coming in 2.4.3?

Haliscan Jacket and Pantaloons are new patterns in 2.4.3. Not sure if it's supposed to be a new seasonal event or if Don Carlos is supposed to be there year round.

Is there some Mexican holiday happening this month or next?
_________________
Next thing you know I'm down to just my socks and you know when I'm down to just my socks what time it is...it's time for business. It's business time.
Elsie
Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:42 pm
I just use my normal tanking gear and pull more/faster =\

He's talking about tanking in your underwear.
Petrus
Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:53 pm
On a similar fashion-related note, why couldn't blizzard make a ZA-skin belt? I don't have the gloves from badges but I'm tempted to get them (as UGLY as that whole set is) just because I want to run around looking like a skeleton with skulls all over when the Headless Horseman comes 'round again.

That said, I'm SO getting myself a hat/pants/jacket. First thing I do when 2.4.3 hits is getting patterns on my mage Smile
_________________