Skip to content
Maintankadin

[LIST] Tanking Gear Uncrushability Values

Shamora
Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:38 am
Your missing:

http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=46594 Enchant Chest - Defense - 1.01%
(Enchanting 360)

went ahead and formatted it for ya cause I used it in the gear advice thread
_________________
Tieran
Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:34 pm
I dont want to be a picky twatadin.... But is there any chance we can ignore the Bv as it isnt really avoidance?

I know this is a thread about uncrush.. but most of the gear you have linked indicated players are past that Smile

Just showing Dodge/Parry would be better imo Smile
_________________


http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emeriss&n=Tieran
Ciandin
Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:56 pm
Are you kids confusing BV and BR again? Twisted Evil
_________________
Fighting over the internet is like the special olympics... even if you win, you're still retarded.
Tieran
Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:18 am
Nope not confusing stuff hehe. I just had an annoying typo error Very Happy

@Ulushnar.

I am aware of the mechanics of tanking and what each stat does for us. Smile

I think this thread is fantastic tbh, so useful for knowing avoidance values which would otherwise take time and effort to calculate Very Happy


My question was basically could you pervert the original context of the thread and link something which showed only items with dodge/parry or dodge/parry with block, getting rid of the Block rating stuff.
But I found I was being too lazy again Razz Ill do it myself based on what you have already done.

Thanks Very Happy
_________________


http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emeriss&n=Tieran
Tresjynn
Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:43 pm
This thread's going to be obsolete come WotLK, right? Since we're (allegedly) going to only get crushing blows from +4 level different, not +3 level? If it goes live like that, we wouldn't need to worry about crushing blows in an endgame situation.
_________________
Two accounts, two tankadins! Raaar.
Ulushnar
Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:44 pm
Yep. But right here, right now, it's useful. Right here, right now, Paladins are getting crushed.
_________________
Blog


Do you use your powers for Good, or for Awesome?
Takitsu
Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:18 pm
You might want to add a small appendix regarding Sunwell Radiance and its effect on uncrushability, I know it's probably everywhere already but still >.>;
_________________
Questioner
Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:12 am
Request a de-sticky as this is level 70 information.

Edit: Oh, I see you are in the process of re-organizing. Carry on. Very Happy
_________________
<3 Tankadin at Heart.

Not necessarily accurate: Armory