Skip to content
Maintankadin

Gems and Enchantments: A short guide

BubbaBill
Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:52 am

Drop gems

There is a purple gem that drops, H. Ramps I think but could be wrong. I have a few in the bank +5Def; +2MP/5. Don't have the link here at work. I'm sure most of you know the one I'm talking about though.

Does anybody use these stupid things? If so where? They were obviously designed for Pally Tanks but in my opionion HORRIBLY designed.
_________________
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=arathor&n=bubbabill
Ciandin
Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:58 am
They were designed before blizzard knew how to handle our itemization. The are a relic of the cold war, like the defense/mp5 ring that drops in Steamvaults
_________________
Fighting over the internet is like the special olympics... even if you win, you're still retarded.
nviles1
Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:32 am
Paladin tanking has never been better.

Everything is different, but many things stay the same.

Gemming and enchanting for Stamina is likely still the way to go.
Fedaykin98
Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:29 pm
I'll bet a lot of this sticky's advice stayed the same after 3.0. Here's my question:

Are Tankadins now carrying traditional tanking swords like Sun Eater and King's Defender all the time, and if so, what are they enchanting them with?

Thanks! Smile
_________________
Majiben
Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:33 pm
Yes and str.
_________________
Majiben
If we wanted Ret to be a joke, we would have just left the tree as it was, and maybe kicked it a little for good measure. -GC
Barathorn
Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:29 am
Unstickied and linked in the Old Guides for reference sticky.

Barathorn
_________________