Skip to content
Maintankadin

WOTLK Boss Tanking Gear Progression List

aleyona
Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:59 pm
Elsie, Please follow this golden assumption rule and you should understand.

The Golden Assumption
All theory crafting is inherently flawed because you cannot create a linear guide that will work for every situation. The individuals who read these guides are living breathing human beings with a brain of their own. They have the knowledge and capacity to understand that said guide will not always work. They have the ability to adapt and overcome these predicaments on their own and do not need to be spoon fed every possible variable involved.

I will not argue this anymore, and I will not change the order because of this. I'm very open-minded and have made a lot of changes based on feedback, but to put it bluntly you are wrong.
_________________
Ponthas(formerly Aleyona) of Srs Bsns
Majiben
Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:11 pm
Why do you assume you have to use a linear system for theorycrafting? Making your theorycrafting modular will make it the most relevant for most situations.
_________________
LittleHonors
Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:17 pm
@ Aleyona

While I enjoy the lively debate you are having with the other posters I just want to make sure that you know that their is a ton of us, especially myself, that really appreciate the time and effort you put into creating this list.

Thank you.