Skip to content
Maintankadin

Understanding Gear in WotLK (Now with Spreadsheet!) and SW

DexterBelgium
Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:28 pm
Great post man, very helpful.

Just got my 100 badges for new legs, but am now SERIOUSLY considering the sunguard legplates. Are they really THAT much better than our current sex legs (the Inscribed pants?)
Titanshammer
Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:52 pm
Honor do you mind adding Wristguards of Determination for me plz. I would love to see how they stack up against Ancient Phalanx
_________________
Naxx10 15/15 | Sartharion10 1/1 +1drake | Malygos10 1/1 | Naxx25 12/15 | Sartharion25 1/1 +1drake | Malygos 0/1
ilstefano
Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:04 am
Really helpful list, much appreciated!
Would love to see the sunwell pala/warrior armors on there as well
_________________
Alt:

Main:
Wingi
Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:35 am
Thanks a lot for the job !

I can now see where I'm headed to ... such a shame I have to choose war stuff over my current gear ^^
_________________
towelliee
Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:39 am
I don't see the T6 bracers and boots there. Are these not included?
_________________
Slamdorff
Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:26 pm
...and I would like to see Vengeful Gladiator's Plate Helm compete with the lot, pls:) Pretty interesting actually.
_________________
Nammi
Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:17 am
it sucks that the Inscribed Leg Plates of the Aldor are 15 more badges but less tps and mitigation than the Unwavering Leggards. >Sad
_________________


M-M-O-R-P-G
Massive Men Online Role Playing Girls
Balendro
Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:19 am
Neat list! is there any chance we could toggle sorting by other values for each gear type?

Also, any chance at rings...?
Honorshammer
Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:58 am
Vengeful Gladiator's Plate Helm is Class: Warrior, therefore, it doesn't exist.

Added a bunch of Rings (doh!) and the Royal Guantlets of Silvermoon.
_________________

http://honorscode.blogspot.com/