Skip to content
Maintankadin

Red Sword of Courage - rarity

gagglone
Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:55 am

Re: Red Sword of Courage - rarity

My main used to be a priest, and probably 90% of the time I went there it dropped. One time my best friend took his bear tank and it dropped, so we gave it to the mage who then rp-walked around Dalaran with it.

Now my main is a Prot Paladin, and the first time I went there it dropped. I've had decent luck with gear from heroics so far, I'm counting myself really lucky.
Mert
Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:02 pm

Re: Red Sword of Courage - rarity

Isn't there also an Axe from the Argent Tournament that rivals the Red Sword in terms of its stats? It'll take a couple of weeks of dailies if starting the Tournament from scratch, but might be worth doing alongside your UP farming just in case.

I'm afraid to say I'm "that guy" that got it on my first run. In fact, that day was the single luckiest day I've ever had in WoW! I got Essence of Gossamer, Key-Stone Great Ring, Red Sword of Courage, the epic legs from VH and the epic bracers from Ahn'Kahet. Oh and I won the roll on the drake from Stratholme. All in one wonderful, wonderful day.

It all comes around though - Ignis still refuses to drop either of his trinkets :(