Skip to content
Maintankadin

WotLK Gear Enchants and Gemming Advice Discussion Thread.

Majiben
Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:33 pm
If you quote the text of the post you should be able to see the formatting they use.
_________________
Petrus
Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:21 pm
Updated with Digren's guide and a couple of my notes as well as my colorful formatting for easily visible epic, superior, and uncommon quality items.
_________________
Digren
Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:12 pm
Appreciate the inclusion. Thanks for adding something for the head slot - for some reason I'd completely missed it. Razz
ruuden
Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:49 am
Awesome sumup, just what I needed this morning.


Why havent this been stickied? :O
Keron
Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:22 am
On the other hand, it's afaik the highest hit rating enchant available. After seeing a lot of misses since I had to change out about 50 hit rating for defence rating (yeah, I'm still levelling.. 2 to go), I value it for the hit rating alone. As many have said, weapon enchants are now kind of meh for tankadins, this seems to me like the obvious choice.
_________________
Keron, 80: 0/59/12. Die Silberne Hand (EU)
Liquidfire
Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:31 pm
wow, great job putting that all together. Very informative and helpful.

Thank you.
_________________
Liquid-80-Mug'Thol-Confusadin