Skip to content
Maintankadin

Dual-stam Trinkets

Nich
Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:06 am
I was running Essence of gossamer and valor medal of the first war, but have swapped back to commendation + essence until defender's code drops when I'm not waiting for wow to un-crash.
_________________
Nephili / Neech / Nishers / Nichelle
phaqueue
Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:43 pm
Currently running Essence of Gossamer and Repelling Charm (def trinket from Thaddius-10)

I also carry both JC stam trinkets and Levanthor's Talisman to be able to switch to should I want/need one of their effects...

long as you can stay at defense min - levanthor's is better on things that will hit softer (trash, and such) while the extra avoidance from defense will win on harder hitting bosses...

and if needed I can switch over to dual stam trinkets for some fights (maexxna comes to mind) where avoidance and block are negated by a stun type effect
_________________
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so" -Douglas Adams
Lowgrus
Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:38 am
sometimes I feel like a dummy when I read these forums or maybe its from a MT standpoint but I use the 84 dodge one from badges and picking up the 84 parry one from sapphiron 25.

EH is great it really is, but unless a boss is hititng me for a ton more than what my HP is I feel like avoidance is a good stat.
_________________
Kracus
Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:51 am
I'm using Commendation and the AN stam trinket. Haven't gotten the one from either HoL or VH to drop >.<. I haven't picked up the badge one cause I used my badges for other stuff and now I'm aiming for the mount. I'll eventually pick it up for situations but I already planned and just started JCing and I intend to use those two trinkets once I can make it.
_________________

Your mom is a 6 pull.
ecn
Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:19 am
I use dual avoid. trinkets.

The def one from naxx and the badge one. Raid buffed I'm block capped and sit around 32-33k hp, so going even 1 stam trinket would be a waste imo.
ecn
Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:44 am
Why do you think the badge trinket is utter shit?

It is the wrath lucky pocketwatch - not quite as good, but still pretty nice imo. Like I said- I'm block capped and have more than enough stam, so what avoid trinket would you suggest?
Ratanna
Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:03 pm
double stam trinkets 4tw
_________________

Azterphenix
Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:56 am
Yeah, I'm using Repelling Charge and VH trinket. I mean, 84 defense in one slot is too good right now to give up, as it makes the rest of my gear flexible enough to load a bit more stam, and 4.5% block is just wonderful for me right now until I get that last 3.4% avoidance without it for block cap.
_________________
Support your closest military member, they work hard for peanuts, and your gratitude has more of an impact than you think.