Skip to content
Maintankadin

Heroic UP day 14...

Tiranknight
Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:25 pm
I think I'm 0/7 for the Sword or something like that, which isn't as bad as your situation yet but I'm starting to question it's existence... hopefully I can get a group to destroy UP tonight.
Spectrum
Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:25 pm
I don't think this is supposed to be a bragging thread about your luck. It only makes those of us with lesser luck a little depressed.
_________________


No really, I'm not addicted.
Anubisknight
Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:20 pm
Red Sword of Courage on my first successful heroic UP run (second overall if you count the first attempt where we gave up at Skadi) Very Happy
_________________
Keron
Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:26 am
I think the world hates me. At least the electronic world we all fight in.

I did something like 20 something heroic runs in WotLK all together. I have seen exactly three tank drops:

Unsmashable Heavy Band
Legplates of the Infinite Drakonid
Skadi's Iron Belt

That's all. No Shield, no Red Sword, no Essence, no Levantor's, no Ancient Girdle, nothing. On the other hand, I'm almost decked out in heroic healer gear.

Thanks for the signs, Life. I choose to ignore them!
_________________
Keron, 80: 0/59/12. Die Silberne Hand (EU)
Epimer
Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:44 am
Dropped for me yesterday, on my first time in there on normal or heroic.

...sorry.

My gf, on the other hand, is having horrible luck with the fist weapon from CoT:Strat. We've been in pretty much every day since dinging 80 and haven't seen it once.
Kalakaua
Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:10 am
and I thought my 0 for 9 for the sword was bad...

I tend to PUG a lot for heroics, but everytime there's a rogue in the group with a blue weapon, I get nervous since the sword is technically a dps upgrade for them. Any advice on how to prevent a rogue from stealing it? Lay it out before the run starts, put it on master looter for the last boss, or all of the above?
verthis
Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:24 am
Got my sword on the first run, shield on second and legs from H-VH on the first run as well. Maybe I’m just lucky as our warrior tank has got nothing yet and has been running those instances daily for 2 weeks now.
_________________
Ereur
Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:45 am
16 runs no luck, log on friend asks me to help him out his tank DC'd on the last boss of UP and they can't find anyone else.

Seems like 17th time is the charm.
vya
Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:11 am
I've been very lucky overall on heroic drops... but the sword is the drop that I've coveted the most and after ~10 runs I still don't have it. And it doesn't help that finding healers on my server to run UP is a royal PITA. If it's not the daily or CoS/VH then pug healers are near impossible to find... and it seems like none of our guild healers are on when I am.

All I really have left to get out of heroics aside from this sword is the ring from Drak'tharon and trinkets... I've yet to get a tanking trinket to drop. I'm using a sonic booster for stam and my hydross trinket.