Skip to content
Maintankadin

[LIST] Tanking Gear Uncrushability Values

Dinedan
Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:27 pm
Ahhh .. perhaps that was it. I will run it again when I get home. Thanks!
_________________
Onaga
Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:20 pm
How do PvP armors equate?
_________________
Neuron
Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:18 am
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=29297 Band of the Eternal Defender
Rep reward from Exalted, The Scale of the Sands (Mount Hyjal)

Band of the Eternal Defender
Binds when picked up
Unique
Finger
+43 Stamina
Equip: Increases defense rating by 30.
Equip: Increases the block value of your shield by 44.
Equip: When struck in combat has a chance of increasing your armor by 800 for 10 sec.
_________________
cordelia
Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:15 pm
This deserves to be on this list under trinkets:

Styleen's Impeding Scarab

over 4.3% avoidance, I think.
_________________
fudomyou
Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:29 pm
Will there be an update to this soon for the 2.3 badge rewards/ZA loot, or will that take some more time?
Alanyor
Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:07 pm
Got a question on this. A new guildmate told me that the 5% miss chance isn't there anymore and that it's calculated in another way now. Never heard of this before, so... someone knows? Very Happy

(sry 4 teh english)
_________________
Alanyor - 70 Tankadin
EU-Destromath - Horde
apoptygma
Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:13 pm
One more for the list is the boots from the first boss in Mana tombs, of the colossus I belive, can't look it up from work but I suspect they are somewhere above the Flesh-beast's avoidance-wise
Devilheals
Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:48 am
there on the list
_________________
Kitria
Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:11 pm
Millenium Blade does not add towards uncrushability. That woudl probably be why it isn't there.
_________________
Eanin
Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:06 am
The uncrushability rating given for Shield of the Wayward Footman is way too high. It's really only 3.35%
_________________