Skip to content
Maintankadin

MT gear progression

Imbur
Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:40 pm
What about the timed chest shoulders from ZA? BV FTW, and situationally they > T5. I pretty much only use them except when I am AoE tanking Hyjal.
Questioner
Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:07 pm
I'm not sure why Phenix wing cloak was trimmed off either. If you want to rank it #3, fine by me, but I see no reason to not have it. My only guess is that it is because Silkk's really is better and technically easier to get, but I still have not used my Pepe's over my Pheonix wing, so ... yeah...

The biggest reason it deserves a spot on there is that it is the highest amount of pure avoidance on any cloak out there, with a marginal stam loss.

(This was discussed about 10 pages back somewhere, too, except pheonix wing was on the list)
_________________
<3 Tankadin at Heart.

Not necessarily accurate: Armory
Lieris
Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:25 am
I'll pop Phoenix Wing back in next time I need to make an edit but really the badge cloak is such a joke to get even for the most casual of badge farmers (and on a personal note I've never seen the Alar cloak). I'm a big fan of it so much so my Pepe's just gathers dust.