Skip to content
Maintankadin

MT gear progression

Dorvan
Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:07 pm
You could copy my wowhead query and just select different slots, that'll bring all the relevant pieces up for you.
_________________
Fedaykin98
Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:25 pm
Can we possibly keep this thread civil and free of epeening?

Props to Eanin, btw, who developed a fabulous gear list that I refer people to regularly. Just like I do Maintankadin, and will as long as it continues to be more useful than and have a better tone than the official forums. Let's keep it that way.
_________________
Lieris
Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:06 pm
T5 legs are waaaay better for AOE tanking IMO. I need all the spell damage I can get in Hyjal.
_________________
Aleriya
Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:28 pm
There is at least one fight where stamina is king for a main tank (Kael'thas).

I need to get about 40 more stamina before I can reliably eat pyroblasts. The new 2.4 gear and gems should do it.
_________________