Darkler wrote:esterday i saw the first advertisement for the boots, and while i have checked the ah for orbs before, i havent bought any before. the guy selling wanted a total of 5k for the boots, made and ready.
Holy....
The orbs alone are still 1.4k+ on Staghelm, and then you have the Titansteel. 5K for the boots is a steal.
I'm still going to hold of on getting these crafted, until the guild supplies it all, or at least kicks in a decent amount. I'd be willing to pay 5k with the guild picking up the rest, but I'm not going to spend 12k+ each for 2 items that while they are BiS, are not huge upgrades over what could drop in 25-man early bosses.
As for the belt pattern.. I see it in the AH every other day for 3-5k. Gotta be a lot of people with it now.