Skip to content
Maintankadin

Looks like bad news...

Petrus
Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:28 am
We've gotten 4 Broken Promises in the last 5 weeks, and I'm the only one that bothered to enchant it (with 20 strength). I'm very glad I did now that they've taken away half the fun of the patch (the other half being 40 stamina to wrist).
_________________

Sanctify
Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:00 am
Meh, I am going to go with Mongoose.
_________________
Calanas
Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:30 am
What they need to add now is a new +STR one. I dont care if it doesnt incease much over potency just give us a chant using the newer mats.
_________________
Calanas
Level 80: Gilneas
The Covenant
Archimeades
Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:15 am
I'm really curious: what is Blizz thinking is the "Tank" enchant? Mongoose is no good anymore, the new Potency is no good, no def or stam......

Not QQ, I'm honestly puzzled. What are we supposed to use? Weapon Chains?
_________________
Wtb mentor Eldre'Thalas
Majiben
Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:29 am
+26 agility if I had to guess. That or they honestly expect us to use pure Ap enchants.
_________________
Frickit
Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:52 am
im also switching to mongoose. wish i had an alternative to the RSoC. Broken Promise would be sweet.
_________________
Valadan
Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:49 pm
What they need to do is an upgraded version of Crusader. That would rock.