I bought 100 of them for like 1-2g/ea.
yes resilience does still work in PVE content, don't let the bullshit thats floating around fool you, I went all through naxx10 first time with around 524 defense and those flasks, never got crit, not once. Heck, I swapped out pants tonight from Naxx 25, and went below 540, but no way was I gonna sacrifice anywhere from 90-111 stam from trinkets to put more defense in that slot.
Did I sacrifice 650hp through flask, yes I did, but at the benefit of being able to socket say 41 stam gems (which are 45stam gems with kings) and actually coming out on top overall stam wise.
Do not ignore the benefit of 1 flask giving you over 10% towards your uncrittable goal. (They are 0.61% uncrit)
if it wasn't intended for PVE content, it wouldn't have been so damn low in the Alchemy, you can't use it in arena anyway, so its obviously there for a very specific and mostly ignored reason.
_________________

