Skip to content
Maintankadin

Wrath Tanking Gear - Expertise and +Hit

Worldie
Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:59 am
The only reason i might see for a DW DK tank would be defense cap. 2h tanking looks better for, like, everything. Mitigation (less parryes), DPS/Threat (weapon damage skills), and itemization (25% miss vs 9%?)
_________________

Uord - Prot Warrior
Darkworldie - Death Knight

Tanking... srs business
Ragingsoul
Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:38 am
so, we need 9% hit not to see SoR miss right?

I'm still a bit confuse.

SoR with 9% hit chance =0 miss?

HotR with 9%hit chance +6/7% expertise = around 0 miss?

I'm asking this because I hate to see my shield slam miss when it could crit at aroun 6.5k easy in raids. highest personal record was in an hc, with a shaman's totem, under AW. 7.7k I think. still hoping for the trinket in VH hc, that increase block value by around 400 I think Cool
_________________
ragingsoul - Legend - Burning-steppes